Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gosh, it's been forever!

Ok, sooo, it's been like FOREVER (and a day haha) since I've blogged. I quit blogging because I started going out with "Casanova" and we decided to kinda keep it a secret for about the first week, and I just couldn't blog and not say anything, so I quit, then got out of the habit. Sooo much has happened since then. Here are some of the things that have happened:
  1. Driver's Ed (it was awesome)
  2. Casanova and I started going out.
  3. Summer!
  4. 3 trips to Montana
  5. getting to know some cousins I barely knew
  6. my aunt died
  7. Casanova and I broke up after 2 months and 14 days
  8. Sara is gone to Michigan, then Egypt
Anyway, my life has been crazy busy, and I think it's been the best summer of my life, although some parts of it have been the worst summer of my life too. I dunno, life is interesting like that. I can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'll blog more and with more details later. I can't believe how much I've missed blogging, and now that I've signed in (for the first time in months) I think I will keep blogging, at least as much as I can.