Friday, January 9, 2009

Dorm Stress

k, so everyone always says the 6 weeks after Christmas break are the most horrible
and I already agree
you know how I love to take care of everyone, and sometimes forget to take care of myself?
well... it's getting me in trouble again
everyone is stressed out about everything, not just finals, just... everything
so they all come to me
well, not all of them, but several of them
and we sit and talk and cry and i do everything i can to "fix" everything for them
well, eventually it all got to be too much
and i could barely act ok
but i somehow managed to fool most people
the exceptions were Marti, Suzie, and Travis
anyway, I talked to Travis some
and right before he left the dorm last night, he said i could call him if i needed to talk
well... you know how i feel about phones
but he called me, and we talked for probably an hour and a half
and i just sat on Marti's bed eating chocolate and crying and talking to Trav
eventually I had to go to worship
but that was ok, i guess
i thought a lot during worship, and i thought i had things figured out
but i was so exhausted that my the time i got back up stairs, I couldn't remember what I had thought of
or what i had figured out.
ugh. So, I got Marti to call Travis back after worship because I was starting to go crazy again. We talked and talked and talked, we actually ended up talking for another hour and 46 minutes. it was weird, but it helped a lot. I really don't know exactly what I was upset about, but I think I was just over loaded dealing with everything in my life, and everyonelse's.

No comments: