Monday, April 28, 2008

Concerts and Choirs

Today has been kind of a slow day. I slept in a little, then got up and ate breakfast. Then I decided to take a shower, got in the shower and waited for the water to warm up, I waited. And waited. And waited some more. I was about to go ask mom if she was doing laundry or running the dishwasher or something when she knocked on the door and told me that she had started running a bath earlier, and had just discovered that she had completely forgotten and had left the water running for like an hour. Haha. At least the tub didn't overflow. About 4 more inches and it would have. So, I had to wait for another hour for the water heater to heat up more water. So, then just the normal school work and family stuff I usually do. Until 5:30, then I have to go to bell choir (choir chimes really) then from there straight to the public school for my sister's concert. Things are still slow but they should speed up to a crazy pace any minute. Savanna just got home from school, so I won't be bored for long.

No comments: