Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girls are cool, but guys are awesome

OK, so, I went on that hike with my family. Turns out it's 2 miles to these huge trees mom wanted to see. Just so happens sister stepped on a nail a few days ago. So, mom and sister go back to the car. So much for doing this to be together. Cool hike. I had fun. Don't tell my parents. Haha. Took lots of pictures. Got a blister. Very cool. Gotta love getting hurt. Came home, got on the computer. Talked to Harry and Jake and Casanova on Harry's IM. Ended up talking to Casanova even after Harry went home. For a few hours. Awesome. Haha, now I'm talking to him again. My life is soooo amazing.

1 comment:

Livie23 said...

glad that your weekend improved. mine still sucks because my dad is all about "family time" this weekend. and it's totally ruining my end of vacation party plans! <:)