Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rain rain stay forever. JK.

Ah, I love rain...
Mostly. Somehow it's just a little easier to be grouchy when it's rainy out. Oh well, Gracie and a friend of ours want to go sit in the rain together. To bad we live in different towns way far away from each other. Oh well. Yesterday was interesting. As always I did my normal sit-here-and-pretend-to-do-homework thing. Then Megan and Savanna got home from school. A little later Sara got here, she would have been with the little girls, but she had track until 4. So, then she and I went down to Gary's. We left here kinda in a hurry because Mitch was here, and I wanted to talk to Sara about him. Unfortunately that annoying guy followed us about 2/3 of the way to Gary's. Grrr... Oh well. I didn't really mind that much although it was annoying. I was just happy that Casanova was coming to our youth group. Unfortunately Sara was ditching so she could go to the Catholic youth group because they were going to watch Juno (a movie about a pregnant teen). Fun. I would have gone with her, but Casanova wouldn't be there, and I had told Gary and Harry that I'd be at ours. After we got back from Gary's I got on here and found out that Casanova's grandma had called, and he couldn't come this week. But he can next week. So, then I really wanted to go to the other youth group. Oh well. I did manage to convince Harry that he still needed to come to ours. There was no way I was going to be around Mitch and Ryan (Harry has started calling them Moron and Retard) alone. So, Sara left, then I ate dinner and went to youth group. It was kinda awkward, and I managed to make Wombat (Harry's little brother) mad at me. Apparently he wants me to act like a jerk, and I was being too happy. Hahahaha. He said the same thing about the teen read the other night. Of course the happiness was mostly an act. And now that I know it bugs him, I'm gonna act super happy and be super nice to everyone. Twisted reasoning I know, but hey, it works. Good thing he can't see through my acting. Oh! I just remembered the best part of last night was that after Youth Group Harry and I got to play pool with Gary. Naturally Gary won, but I didn't care because that meant that Harry didn't. Evil I know, but I hate losing to Harry, for some reason I don't care if Gary or Josh beat me. I guess it just has to do with the way they do it, and how they act after they beat me.
Casanova says being competitive is good, but he doesn't think I should compete against guys as much as I do. He says it's because Guys and Girls just can't compare because girls do things guys can't even imagine being able to to, and the only thing guys have going for them is that they are about 15% stronger. I guess he's right. So, I've been trying to be nicer to the guys and not challenge them to things, then beat them as much as i udes to. What do you think about competition between guys and girls?

4 comments:

Livie23 said...

moron and retard seem to fit Mitch and Ryan perfectly! Pool is alot of fun too. :)

Reba said...

Haha, yeah. I have a few other more descriptive words in mind, but as Casanova would say they "aren't very becoming of a young woman" bwahahaha. Who cares? But I still won't say them. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Ok Reba, Casanova sounds awesome! Where did you meet him? You have tooons of cool guy friends. Wanna share? lol

Reba said...

Casanova is Sara's other best friends cousin, he's also Harry's best friend. Hehe, small town life is awesome. Of course I'll share with you!