Friday, April 18, 2008

Dunno

I don't know what to write about, but I kinda feel like I need to. Who knew blogging would be so addictive? Anyway, I had a rather boring day. Well, not so much boring, as just typical. Nothing exciting. Sara and I went to Gary's to hang out with him for a while today. Fun. I love hanging out with Sara and Gary. They're two of my favorite people ever! Anyway, we told him a little about all the drama with Mitch and Ryan. He's sympathetic, but I don't think he quite realizes how stressful that whole mess was. Oh well. Gary's 5 year old son was there hanging out with us, I'm not sure where Levi (just turned 4) was, probably taking a nap. Caleb even drew a picture for me (below).


The guy at the top is fishing, and if you follow his fishing line, you can see the fish he just caught. (Gary, Caleb's dad, just got back from a fishing trip) At the bottom he drew a guitar because he had just shown us another guitar he had drawn and Sara and I both loved it. I shoulda had him sign it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good that you had fun!! So is Gary older than you??

Reba said...

Sorry, I forgot to say that Gary is the leader of our youth group. He's 32 (almost exactly twice my age actually).

Livie23 said...

sounds so cute! I have a little brother for sale, if your interested, he's 5, and the biggest pain EVER!!! just kidding, he can be okay sometimes, but he's so annoying! :)

Reba said...

5? Sounds awesome, will you take an 11 year old girl, and a 9 year old boy in trade?