Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life

is amazing. It sucks, then it's awesome, then it sucks again. Blah. Oh well. The concert was awesome! Terresa (leader of our bell choir) came with us. So, I sat with her, then Harry and Casanova came and sat with us. Eventually mom and dad got there, and they sat with us too. So, we sat around and talked. Yes, during the concert. Although we did try to keep it quiet, and we did listen. Some. Haha. Seriously, I bet none of you could hang out with those guys quietly. haha. Of course I'm not a very quiet person either. So, that was awesome. Tuesday was just a normal day at home. Boring. Wednesday was exciting as always. Sara came over after school, and we headed down to Gary's office. Hung out with him for a while, then came home. Sara practiced flute then went to her lesson next door. After her lesson we always go to Youth Group, but she'd decided to go to her little sister's softball game instead. Ditcher. That's two weeks in a row! Oh well, I didn't mind too much because Casanova was coming! YAY! Haha. No matter what Sara and Harry say, I am NOT obsessed with him, I just think he's awesome. So ha. So, dad took us to Mitch and Ryan's for youth group. It's at their house every other week, the other weeks it's at Gary's. Casanova and Harry were already there, so we sat around talking for awhile. Then Sara showed up! I don't know why, but she changed her mind! YAY! So, I got to hang out with Casanova and Harry twice this week! Funny thing is, when I got home from youth group I got on the computer to do homework, and ended up talking to Harry and Casanova. Haha. I think even if we talked all the time we would still think we didn't talk enough. Haha. Gotta love friends like that.

No comments: